How do I allow my event goers to add Other Stuff after they register?
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2019 03:21PM PDT
As an event organizer, giving your event goers the ability to add other stuff (such as T-shirts or additional merchandise) to their order can particularly useful. Events.com males it easy to control and tailor this on YOUR needs. Here’s how to do it!
1. Log In to Events.com.
2. As an organizer your first screen will be your organization data. Choose the event for which you want to enable changes to attendee items.
3. Next, go to EVENT DETAILS in the left side navigation and select Settings.
4. You will see the option to Allow event goers to add other stuff after registering. Remember that the other stuff must have inventory to be available for your event goers to be able to select them. Toggle this to YES.
5. Select the availability dates for this feature. The ability to add other stuff will only be available to event goers within these dates.
6. Press Save and voilà you’re done.
Note: If the Other Stuff has a charge associated to it, the additional payment will be collected from the event goer at the time of the change.