How do I make an insurance claim?
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 11:24AM PST
So you purchased attendee insurance with your order and for good reason, since now you want to file a claim. Here are simple steps to do so:
(If you have your policy number handy, skip to step 4)
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. Go to MY EVENTS and find the event you want to make a claim for, select MANAGE EVENT.
3. In your order, you will see that you purchased Attendee Insurance. Click View Details.
4. In your Attendee Insurance Details, you will see a link to Contact FanShield and also your Policy ID, which you will need to file your claim.
5. Click on Contact Fanshield to be taken to FanShield to start your claim.
6. Enter your Policy ID and click Search
7. Fill out the form FanShield provides and one of their claims agents will be in touch within 48 hours and they will walk you through the rest of the process.
You can find the full terms and conditions of FanShield’s Standard Attendee Coverage Policy here.