How do I set up my Facebook Pixel?
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2019 01:59PM PDT
Being one of the biggest social media platforms, it only makes sense that you’d want to track the traffic that comes from there. In just a few short steps we will show you how you can add your customized Facebook Pixel to your event!
1. Log In to your Facebook Business Profile.
2. In the Event Managers tab select Pixels.
3. Click Create a Pixel. For additional help from Facebook in Creating a Pixel click here.
4. On the next page select Create and then copy your Pixel ID.
5. Next, Log in to your Events.com account.
6. Under the EVENTS tab in the top menu, select event from Live or Draft for which you wish to add the Facebook Pixel.
7. Select EVENT DETAILS, and then click Settings.
8. In the Analytics Tracking section, enter the Facebook Pixel ID.
9. Click SAVE at the bottom or top of the screen.