Registration is now open for the 2017 Obstacle Course Racing World Championships. Please note that all athletes, including pre-registered athletes must qualify to compete prior to October 6, 2017.
Additionally, please note the following:
- A limited amount of pre-registration tickets are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Normal registration and pre-registration entries are not deferrable, refundable or transferable to other individuals.
- Athletes must be registered by September 1st to be included in any customized event components (e.g. personalized athlete credentials, posters, etc.).
- For the reasons above, please consider pre-registering carefully.
- Registration closes on October 7, 2017.
- Athletes are required to collect their packets at registration the day prior to their event.
- Age Group Athletes will automatically be placed in their respective divisions.
The following Divisions are available:
STANDARD (15K) DISTANCE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Male: 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
- Female: 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
SHORT COURSE (3K) WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Male: 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
- Female: 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+