The Premier San Diego Half Marathon!
Take a 13.1-mile tour of San Diego on foot! The 42nd annual America's Finest City Half Marathon is run on a fast, scenic, point-to-point course. The race starts at the historic Cabrillo National Monument at the tip of Point Loma with its world-renowned vistas of San Diego Bay and the Pacific Ocean, follows scenic San Diego Bay and Harbor Island along the Embarcadero to the Star of India, winds through downtown San Diego and ends in beautiful Balboa Park.
Some of the perks (besides the amazing course):
• Short-sleeve, technical fabric, men’s and women’s race shirts
• Personalized bib numbers
• Custom medals for half marathon and 5K finishers
• Support stations approximately every mile
• ChronoTrack B-Tag timing and live tracking
• Exciting pre-race expo
• Outstanding finish line amenities including bottled water, TruMoo Chocolate Milk, pre-stuffed finish line food bag, a live band and more!
• Final race in the 2019 Half Marathon Triple Crown, TRIPLE Triple Crown and SoCal 3x5
• Beer garden featuring Ballast Point craft beer
• Brought to you by In Motion Events
• New Team Incentive! Get 30 or more of your co-workers, family or friends to register on your team and we'll make space for you to have a 10x10 canopy in the Finish Line Festival area on race day.
• Proceeds support: Cabrillo National Monument Fund, San Diego Fire Rescue, Friends of Balboa Park and Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
• And much more!
Not up for a half marathon? No problem! Run or walk our fun, fast and flat 5K (3.1 miles)! The 5K starts and finishes in Balboa Park (same location as the half marathon finish line) and offers a scenic tour of beautiful and historic Balboa Park.
The half marathon and 5K start at 6:15 a.m.
There is a 3.25-hour time limit to complete the half marathon. (14:53-minute-per-mile pace).
There is a 1-hour time limit for finishing the 5K. All participants must be able to maintain a 19:21-minute-mile pace or faster throughout the event.
Wheelchair competitors must contact email@example.com for qualification and registration instructions.