ONLINE IS NOW CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT PACKET PICKUP AT THE VENUE ON FRIDAY FROM 4:30 TO 7:00PM OR EVENT MORNING.
The Denver Broncos are traveling north as a part of their Broncos Fit initiative and will continue their 2017 Broncos 7K Series in Fort Collins on June 3, 2017.
Participants will start the run/walk at The Budweiser Brewery Experience and make their way around the grounds of the iconic Anheuser-Busch brewery.
In addition to the scenic views and Broncos themed elements, attendees will be able to participate in the post-run city celebration featuring: current Broncos players, cheerleaders, Miles the Mascot, all three Broncos Super Bowl trophies, giveaways and family-fun activities! Plus, all run participants will receive a unique Broncos 7K Fort Collins T-shirt and finisher’s medal!
If you are a part of Broncos Country and are looking to combine your active lifestyle with your favorite NFL team, join us at the Broncos 7K Fort Collins!
- $35 (standard), $30 (senior, youth), $25 military, $40 (virtual), $95 (complete series- Woodland Park, Fort Collins & Denver)
All Participants Receive:
- Unique Broncos 7K Fort Collins T-shirt, finisher’s medal and bib
- Opportunity to meet Denver Broncos players
- Photo opportunity with Denver Broncos Cheerleaders and Miles the Mascot
- Photo opportunity with all three Broncos Super Bowl trophies
- Chance to win prizes like game tickets, autographed merchandise and more!
Event Day Schedule:
7:30 a.m. – Packet Pick-Up Opens
8:30 a.m. – Packet Pick-Up Concludes
8:45 a.m. – Pre-Run Programming
- Presentation of Broncos Country Flag to the city of Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Community Hero presentation
- National Anthem
9:00 a.m. – 7K Start
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Post Run City Celebration
- Current and former Broncos players signing autographs
- Broncos cheerleaders and Miles the Mascot taking photos
- Photo opportunity with Broncos Super Bowl trophies and Thunder
- Interactive family-fun activities
- Prizes like game tickets, autographed merchandise and more!
T-Shirt & Finisher's Medal: