Friday, February 5, 2020 - 9:00am-12:00pm - In partnership with the California Community College Chancellors Office (CCCCO) Black Advisory Panel. This session is open to all but will have an emphasis on financial aid outreach for Black students.
2. Click the (+) sign button once to add yourself as a participant (or more times if registering for yourself and for others).
3. Scroll all the way down to the "Register Now" link and click on that tab.
4. Complete the short registration page for yourself if you are the only person registering, or for yourself and the other attendees if you added others (note: please use individual e-mail addresses for each attendee).
5. Scroll to the bottom of that page and click the "Submit Order" tab. You will see an immediate pop-up confirmation.
6. Shortly after registering, you will receive an “Order Confirmation” e-mail that contains all the relevant information about your workshop including login information. You will also get reminder e-mails prior to your workshop and e-mail notifications if there is new or updated event information.
Each session has a 290 maximum capacity. This is the same presentation offered at different dates and times.