Students Should Bring:
SHOES that can get wet (not sandals or flip-flops).
We also recommend that students bring a change of clothes, a towel, clothing suitable for the current weather conditions, and a snack/drink or lunch for full day programs or for Puddle Jumper and Wind Rider classes.
Please Note: COSA Sailing will appear as the payee on your credit card statement.
What to expect
- Students will be on the water as much as possible, now even more so with the new Sail Canada CANSAIL program.
- Our instructors will endeavour to keep participants sailing in appropriate wind.
- Classes run regardless of weather.
- You will get wet at some point! Accidental capsizes do happen from time to time.
- If you do not have your own, we do supply Personal Flotation Devices for all participants.
- LEAVE ALL VALUABLES THAT DO NOT AGREE WITH WATER ON SHORE!
When and Where?
- Classes take place at the Central Okanagan Sailing Association, at 4220 Hobson Road.
- Students should meet at the main clubhouse by the office (near the dock).
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch lessons.
- Picking up your child by car? Please park and walk down to the clubhouse for pick-ups.
- Change of date requests can be made through the COSA office. Requests for refunds with more than 48 hours notice before class starts will have a $20 administration fee per student/class. No refunds will be given within 48 hours notice.