Golden Two-Four 2020 Info:
Registration opens Oct 25,2019, 9AM MST
INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Race entry and trail access
- Camping - tent camping site included for all competitors.
- Donation to local trail group
- Professionally marked course
- Experienced checkpoint crew
- Fully stocked aid station with Honey Stinger chews and gel, Ultima Replenisher, fruit and other tasty treats
- Professional medical support on course
- On course Ambassadors to ensure you are safe and having a great time
- Professional race timing
- Custom Golden Two-Four t-shirt
- No Refunds, Rollovers or Transfers.
- Substitutions. $50 per person or $100 per team fee for substituting another rider.
- 5% GST will be added to the prices listed.
- Included: Camping (2 nights), Insurance and Processing fees, and $5 per rider donation to Golden Cycling Club included
- Volunteer Requirement: All teams (5-person and larger) required to do 1 volunteer shift.
- Paid in full: All registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration
- Number plate. All Riders will be assigned a number plate to be displayed on the handlebars. Please do not modify or alter your number plate.
- On site registration will be available – Cash Only with an additional $20/person processing fee.
40+ men (age 40 or older as of Race Start)
Open men (4 males)
Open women (4 females)
4-PERSON JUNIOR (under 80)
Total combined age under 80 as of race start
Open Gender (any combination)
Age group (under 150, 150-199, 200-249, 250+) – combined age as of race start
Corporate 6-10 PERSON
Any combination of 6-10 riders, each must complete at least one lap
Under 20 (age 19 or younger as of Race Start)
Open men (two males)
Open women (two females)
Open mixed (one male, one female)
2-PERSON Under 20 (each member age 19 or younger as of Race Start)
Team MitoCanada Entries Available!
Support MitoCanada through your registration! Use your participation in Golden Two-Four to raise money for MitoCanada! 50% discounted entries available for Team Mito entries! Please contact Megan MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your personal fundraising page and get your discounted entry code!
RV /Trailer sites
RV/Trailer sites are available and can be booked with your registration at $25/site