Are you are registered for the series but unable to participate in person in one or more of the RunDenver Series events and don't want to miss out on the cool swag? No sweat! You can participate virtually to complete our super sweet series medal! We just need you to follow a few easy steps (please note, this is not for those of you that are doing the whole series virtually).
Here is what you need to do:
- Tell us which event(s) you want to run virtually via this private page. You can sign up for multiple all at once, or come back multiple times and sign up for each one individually. Prior to each event we will send out an informational email with tips for event day, in this email we will include the link to the private virtual sign up page. You must signup no later than the start time of each event (8 a.m. on event day for all but That Dam Run, which is 9 a.m.).
- Select if you will pick up your swag at the next packet pickup, at the next event, or you can have it mailed to you for a small shipping and handling fee.
- Run, walk, skip your event virtually when it works best for you.
- Post on your social media or in our special virtual results dashboard (not required but encouraged) that you did it! Celebrate your accomplishment by posting a selfie, showing your gps watch, etc. and use hashtag #RunDenverSeries and/or the event specific hashtag (i.e. - #RudolphRamble)
- Bask in your awesomeness!
We thank you for being part of the RunDenver Series
The RunDenver Series is proud to support Girls on the Run of the Rockies and Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Learn more at RunDenverSeries.com.