Are you are registered for the series but unable to participate in person in one or more of the RunDenver Series events and don't want to miss out on the cool swag, the epic medal, and points for the series awards? No sweat! You can participate virtually from anywhere (home, treadmill, Tahiti - if the latter, please take us with you!) We just need you to follow a few easy steps (please note, this is not necessary for those of you that signed up for the whole virtual series).
Here is what you need to do:
- Tell us which event(s) you want to run virtually via this private page. You can sign up for multiple all at once, or come back multiple times and sign up for each one individually. Prior to each event, we will send out an informational email with tips for event day, in this email we will include the link to the private virtual sign-up page. You must signup no later than the start time of each event (9 a.m. on event day for all but That Dam Run, which is 8:00 a.m.).
- Select if you will pick up your swag at the next packet pickup, at the next event, or you can have it mailed to you for a fee.
*Note: This per person per packet fee is necessary to offset the increasing cost of postage and materials.
- Run, walk, hop or skip your event where and when it works best for you. You will have 1 week from the date of the in-person event to submit your results. 🏃♀️ 🏃
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VIRTUAL RESULTS
General Process (we have made the process easier, you will now receive an email from Sodisp to connect with the event(s) you are participating in virtually and record your results).
- Step 1: Do the Virtual Signup (above) if you have not already. Then no more than 24 hours later, you will receive an email from Sodisp with an invite to connect for results submission. If you don't have an account with Sodisp already, you can set up one easily by going here (create an account)
- Step 2: From your invite email, click the link and follow the instructions.
- Step 3: You will be asked for a verification code. (This code is unique to you and will be included in the invite email.) Enter the code then click "Join Event"
- Step 3: Start logging activities - Once you are connected with your event you can start entering activities. You can open the Connections section in your profile to connect your sodisp account with popular GPS devices and apps. Doing this has the benefit of automatically syncing your activities straight from the watch/app into your virtual event with no manual steps in between, or you can also do manual entry of your run/walk if you don't have, or don't want to use a GPS watch or app.
- Bask in your awesomeness! ⛱️ ☀️
We thank you for being part of the RunDenver Series
The RunDenver Series is proud to support Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance and Fetal Health Foundation. Learn more at RunDenverSeries.com.