Rundle's Revenge 2019 Info:
Registration opens Oct 1, 2018.
INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Official Rundle’s Revenge Souvenir Tee
- Fully stocked food and refreshment table in the transition area
- Well marked routes
- Draw prizes
- Open Men
- Open Women
- 40+ Men (age 40 or older as of Race Start)
- 40+ Women (age 40 or older as of Race Start)
- Race number plates may not be cut or altered in any way.
- Participants must carry bear spray at all times. Gear will be checked upon entry to the start corral as well as during the race. Not carrying bears spray is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- All Bike riders must dismount at the marked dismount point. You may remount as you cross the lap line.
- Maximum Finish Times are 5:00 PM (Bike) and 3:00 PM (Run).
- Official Feed Zones – in the stadium and at the checkpoint (Biathlon Stadium). Neutral and team feed permitted.
- Follow the course markings at all times. The course is well marked, but if you go off-course, please re-enter at the point in which you left the course.
- No littering on course – offenders will be disqualified. This include gel and food wrappers dropped intentionally or accidentally.
The following refund policy applies to all TransRockies Race Series events with the exception of the Singletrack 6 and the TransRockies Run.
There are no refunds for cancellation of entry to any TransRockies Race Series event. Transfers of entry to another participant for the Rundles Revenge 2019 may be permitted at the discretion of TransRockies Inc. and are subject to a $20 administrative fee. In addition, TransRockies Inc. reserves the right to cancel any TransRockies Race Series event, cancel race stages or change the route on short notice due to fire bans/fire closures, air quality, weather conditions, wildlife or safety concerns, unforeseen construction, Acts of God or other such reasons with no reimbursement to the participant.
Team MitoCanada Entries Available!
Support MitoCanada through your registration! Use your participation in Rundle's Revenge to raise money for MitoCanada! 50% discounted entries available for Team Mito entries! Please contact Megan MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your personal fundraising page and get your discounted entry code!