Bring the country to kids in the city with fascinating summer camps at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Hands-on activities educate children while they care for the museum’s farm animals and gardens, cook foods, make crafts, and play games.
Notes and restrictions :
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. Ingenium reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one agricultural camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- The age of the child on August 31, 2020 will determine which camp they are eligible to register for.
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- One snack will be provided daily and lunch on Friday.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- Camp will not take place during the statutory holidays taking place Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 and Monday, August 3rd, 2020.
- Camps are run in both official languages (English and French)
- You may cancel your registration up to three (3) weeks before the start of your camp week. There is a $40 fee for cancellations. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the three week cut-off.
- Ingenium members who register children for this camp will recieve a code for a $15 discount off their membership renewal. Discount codes will be sent within 3 weeks of the completion of camp registration.