Bring the country to kids in the city with fascinating summer camps at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Hands-on activities educate children while they care for the museum’s farm animals and gardens, cook foods, make crafts, and play games.
Notes and restrictions :
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- Camps are run in both official languages (English and French)
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. Ingenium reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- The age of the child on August 31, 2023 will determine which camp they are eligible to register for.
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- Friday lunch is provided.
- Camps will not run during the statutory holidays taking place Monday, July 3rd, 2023 and Monday, August 7th, 2023.
- You may cancel your registration up to three (3) weeks before the start of your camp week. There is a $40 fee for cancellations. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the three week cut-off. Refunds will be issued in the event that the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum has to cancel a camp.