The Armed Forces Families Foundation is proud to present the second Annual Sunshine Skyway 10K Bridge Run on March 3, 2019. The iconic Sunshine Skyway Bridge will serve yet again as the breathtaking setting for a unique and unforgettable 6.2-mile course!
With 100% of proceeds benefiting the Armed Forces Families Foundation, the annual Skyway 10K is a world-class experience that salutes our service men and women and their families.
10K Race Entry includes:
Race bib with timing chip, commemorative shirt, finisher’s medal, and access to post race party (21+ runners receive 1 complimentary beer from Sea Dog Brewery)
VIP Registration includes:
- 1 10K race entry [race bib with timing chip, commemorative shirt, finisher’s medal, and access to post race party (21+ runners receive 1 complimentary beer from Sea Dog Brewery)];
- Invite to Thursday night (February 28) event (TBD);
- Invite to Friday night (March 1) event at American Freedom Distillery;
- 1 entry into VIP Luxury tent on Saturday (General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems Race Expo, March 2);
- 1 entry into VIP Luxury tent on Sunday (Race Day, March 3) for the Post Race Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar;
- Guaranteed choice from Bus Waves 1-3;
Hassle Free VIP Packet Pick-Up line (Saturday during General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems Race Expo hours);
VIP Bag Check on Race Day, March 3; and
Opportunity to purchase VIP Guest passes ($220 each).
Note: VIP tent entry is for the registration holder ONLY; children under 3 are allowed in the tent but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
VIP Luxury Tent will be heated/cooled and will feature an open bar, buffet style food, live race stream, games, lounge, and upgraded, private VI-Potties!
- All Registrations are FINAL -- NO REFUNDS.
- You must be 16 years or older on Race Day to participate.
- Packet pickup will be at the General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems Race Expo on Saturday, March 2nd from 10 AM to 6 PM in Lot 7 of Tropicana Field. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP! With proper documentation, someone else may pick up your packet for you.
- Packet mailing is available for an additional $30 fee. Packets will be mailed the week of February 11th to the address on your registration.
- You can transfer your bib to someone else for an additional $30 fee; however, no transfers and no changes to your registration profile can be made after 12/31/18 11:59pm EST.
- You may register up to two people at a time.
- No waitlist will be available.
- Attendee insurance is available for an extra fee.
- For donations of $5 or more, attendees will receive their race photos for free.
Fundraising with CrowdRise
We invite you to help us help military families using CrowdRise! 100% of proceeds raised through CrowdRise will benefit the Armed Forces Families Foundation! Any participant that reaches a fundraising goal of $500 or more will receive a unique challenge coin thanking them for their contribution!
The Armed Forces Families Foundation (AFFF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that utilizes 100% of all proceeds from the Skyway 10K to benefit the Armed Forces Families Foundation, which provides aid through infrastructure projects to support our military and their families in our communities. Learn more here at http://armedforcesfamilies.org/.