The Best Dam Run you will ever do! Come conquer the Dam and run either the Half Marathon, 10K, or 5K as you have amazing views of both Denver and the Rocky Mountains as you run along Cherry Creek Dam Road.
COME CRUSH THE DAM!
- 👕That Dam Run branded poly short sleeve soft tech shirt.
- 📸FREE photos with Justin Beaver.
- 🏃🏽♀️JB's FREE Kids 200 Meter Fun Run
- 🎉Post-race celebration with event and series awards
- 🥇Custom Finisher Medal (all race distances)!!!
- Advance pick-up
- Saturday, March 5th: Road Runner Sports (8457 S. Yosemite St., Lone Tree, CO 80124) from 11am - 3pm
- Race day pick-up opens at 7:00 a.m.
That Dam Run is part of the RunDenver Series.
RUNDENVER SERIES CONSISTS OF
- Rudolph Ramble 5K
- Polar Bear 5K
- SuperBowl 5K
- Valentine's Day 4 Mile
- That Dam Run 13.1, 10K, and 5K!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:00 AM - Registration/Packet Pickup opens
- 7:40 AM - JB's Free Kids Fun Run Start (200 meters)
- 8:00 AM - Half Marathon Start
- 8:30 AM - 10K Start
- 8:45 AM - 5K Start
- 10:00 AM - 10K and 5K Awards, Race Walk Series Awards
- 10:30 AM - RunDenver Series Awards
The RunDenver Series is the original running series in Colorado and has been a staple for over three decades. Produced by HAL Sports, the series promises a fun time through those winter months motivating you to stay or get active.
The RunDenver Series is proud to support Girls on the Run of the Rockies and Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Learn more at RunDenverSeries.com.
Interested in volunteering? Please sign up and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!