Dear Friends, Partners, and Colleagues,
Welcome to The VC Roundtable as we celebrate our 17th year bringing investors and entrepreneurs together!
The purpose of The VC Roundtable is to provide a private forum for regular interaction between the investors and entrepreneurs in attendance. The attendees of The VC Roundtable are venture capitalists, corporate investors, entrepreneurs, and the leadership of angel groups.
The VC Roundtable provides the best opportunity in Southern California to:
- Find out about other venture capital funds investing in your space for prospective syndication and exchange of thoughts on various deals and technologies
- Hear the latest corporate technology roadmaps
- Exchange ideas and new venture business and revenue models with your peers
- Learn about the latest technology transfer opportunities
- Explore the latest deal structures and financing trends
- Share domain expertise and collaborate on venture opportunities, including technology, healthcare, and life science related deals
The VC Roundtable benefits those in attendance through the deal flow discussions, networking, and informal education that takes place on topics of interest at the high-quality meetings each month.
WHERE: "The Farms Golf Club" at Rancho Santa Fe, 8500 St. Andrews Road, Box 2769, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067, Tel: (858) 756-5585
For a Map and Directions to The VC Roundtable click: The Farms Golf Club (or click this link for Google Map Directions)
WHEN: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
TIME: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (Lunch Served at Noon)
- $100 for April 11th meeting
- $480 for April 11th meeting + 5 more meetings
- $900 for April 11th meeting + 11 more meetings
- First-time attendees can register for $50 (Promo Code: FIRSTTIME)
- Qualified entrepreneurs can register for $50 per registration (Promo Code: ENTREPRENEUR)
- Full-time students can register for $25 per registration (Promo Code: STUDENT)
- 11:30 Networking
- 11:50 Welcome Address and Introductions - Terry W. Moore
- 12:00 Lunch & Education Presentation
- 12:30 Deal Flow Discussions - 2-minute summaries and deal points of deals of interest to the attendees
- 1:00 Venture Capital Presentation
- 1:30 Adjourn
Please feel free to provide input, suggestions, speakers, and feedback on how to improve The VC Roundtable for all involved by emailing me at email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT!
I look forward to seeing you at The VC Roundtable.
All the best,