You've been led down to one of the lowest and darkest levels of Gringott's Bank. Your goblin guide traces his gnarled finger along an unseen pattern on the door and you hear a series of clicks as the enchanted door unlocks. As the door slowly swings open, you see that there are rare and amazing treasures inside...
Even with the assistance of Professor Trelawney, we don't always foresee the ideal number of medals necessary for a given event. Sometimes, the goblins demand that we purchase extra medals to save precious galleons. Whatever the reason, we've ended up with some spare medals in our Vault that are in need of a good home....YOUR home!
CRITICAL INFORMATION: First, use the "+" sign to select the number of PEOPLE you are registering. After you enter your registration information, you will see a series of "Required" items for each person. You are NOT, repeat - NOT, required to register for every event, but you are required to answer each item by choosing to add the event OR selecting "No Thanks." You will see $25 added to your total for each event you select. If you get to the end and your total is ZERO, you have not selected any events and you need to go back and change your answers as appropriate.
Now you can register for the following events and continue supporting our 2018 charity partners:
2018 Nargle 9k – Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
2018 D.A. 5k – Debate Mate
2018 Forgotten 5k– Immigrants: We Get the Job Done Coalition
2018 Royal 10k – All Star Code
2018 Platform Year Five – Racing for Orphans with Down Syndrome (RODS)
2018 Phoenix Challenge Medal – ALL 2018 Charity Partners
Hedwig Memorial 5k Throwback Medal – ALL 2018 Charity Partners
AND you can register for these events from previous years! The proceeds from all of these go to the current year charity partners.
2014 Platform Year 1
2015 Platform Year 2
2017 Platform Year 4
2017 Constant Vigilance 5k
2017 10k & S.P.E.W.
2017 Unmasked 10 Miler
2017 Sirius Half Marathon
2017 Eternal Glory 4 Miler
Patronus 5k Throwback Medal
1. Challenge Medal: We will be verifying challenge eligibility, so please make sure you are qualified for the challenge medal before selecting it. You qualify if you have registered for, or will do so via this registration, for at least three 2018 events. Throwback medals and 2017 medals do NOT count for 2018 Challenge Medal qualification.
2. Perfect Prefect: If your registration via Vault 687 will result in you having all seven 2018 medals (not including the Hedwig Throwback medal), please identify yourself as a Perfect Prefect for 2018 so we know to send you your Perfect Prefect pin.
3. House Points: If you wish your 2018 registrations to count for 2018 House Points, please complete your registration no later than Sunday, December 2nd. After that date, registrations will no longer count for 2018 House Points.
4. Proceeds from registrations made prior to December 31st will be donated to our 2018 charity partners. After January 1st, proceeds from any registrations will support our 2019 charity partners.
5. Unlike the Time Turner, registrations are not unlimited. Once our spare medals are gone, they will not be reordered.
6. 2018 Medals from the Vault will not be mailed until December 17th when we pack them up with the rest of the 2018 Time Turner medals. All 2017 or earlier medals will be fulfilled once a week. After December 17th, all medals will be fulfilled weekly.