Dallas is clearing the roads for the biggest cycling event of the year, and we need your help! The Dallas Ride is an all-levels, 20 mile ride through the city. You will see bikes of every shape and size!
Volunteers are needed to help at the Thursday and Friday Packet Pick Up, and Saturday at the Start and Finish Lines, out on the course, and at the Aid Stations.
Check out the perks for volunteers!
For more information about volunteering or to inquire about bringing your group of friends to volunteer together, please contact Hayden at email@example.com
Volunteer Shift Opportunities:
Packet Pick Up (Help distribute rider numbers, giveaway items, answer questions)
- Thursday, November 2, 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 3, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm / 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Ride Day, Saturday, November 4th
- Bike Valet, 6:30 am - 12:00 pm (Help check in and check out participant's bikes)
- Start Line, 6:30 am - 9:00 am (Help with start corrals)
- Finish Line, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm (Help with finish chute traffic and post-ride events)
- Tear Down Crew, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (Help break down finish area, remove signs, pack trucks)
- Mobile Mechanics, 7:30 am - 12:30 pm (Ride throughout the course and help riders with on-course mechanical troubles)
- Aid Stations, 6:30 am - 11:30 am (station #1) / 7:15 am - 11:45 am (station #2) (Set up and manage on-course Aid Stations)
- Course Marshals, 7:15 am - 12:00 pm (Bike from volunteer check-in to a position on course and help ensure riders know where to turn, cheer them on; after the last rider passes your position, feel free to join the ride and meet at the finish!)
- Info / Volunteer Tent, 6:00 am - 10:00 am (Help check in volunteers and provide information to participants)
- VIP Operations, 6:30 am - 12:00 pm (Help manage and operate the VIP area)