About Flat Acres Farm Airsoft Field
- Field Entry: $30 all day
- Rental Gun + Safety Equipment: $30
- Rental includes gun, mask, and a single fully loaded magazine. Additional ammo may be purchased at the field.
When you play at FAF, you are committing yourself to following the rules below. Airsoft is a sport of honor and everyone playing should conduct themselves to a higher standard in order to make sure we all have a good time and so that the sport can grow!
- I will listen to all staff instructions
- I will wear impact rated goggles that are full seal and have a retention strap - goggles must be Z87 ANSI rated
- If I am under 18 years old, I will wear a hard lower face mask
- I will abide by the posted chrono limits and minimum engagement distances
- I will not blind fire and use semi only when within 10 feet of other players
- In staging I will have my magazine out, safety on, pistol in holster, and will not dry fire
- I will use white biodegradable BBs only
- I will attend all game briefings that I intend to play
- I will respect the property and pick up all of my trash
- I will not climb on, move, or alter any field barricade
- I will not make physical contact or use profanity with staff or other players
- I will call my own hits, play honorably, and treat others as I would like to be treated
When you arrive at our field, it is required that you conceal your gun in a gun bag or covering. Present your ticket confirmation to our check-in staff. Please avoid wearing bright red colors, as it can cause the player to be confused with a staff member. Teams are decided upon during game briefings and can be changed. The first thing to do once you enter is get your equipment ready and proceed to the chrono range with your protective eyewear on and your gun unloaded. All guns must be chronoed and tagged by our staff members on each and every visit. Once your guns are all chronographed, return to your assigned staging area and await further instructions from your assigned ref.
Repeated or flagrant violations of our safety rules will result in immediate ejection without a refund. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Bring an empty magazine
- Turn hop up off
- 3 shots will be fired, we load your gun with .32g BBs and measure in Joules - highest recorded is the chrono rating tagged
- Tournament lock HPA
- 1.5 Joules (~315 FPS with a .32g BB) - AEG (Full & Semi Auto) - No Minimum Engagement Distance / Use Semi-Auto within 10 feet.
- 1.5 Joules (~315 FPS with a .32g BB) - HPA (Full & Semi Auto) - No Minimum Engagement Distance / Use Semi-Auto within 10 feet.
- 1.5 Joules (~315 FPS with a .32g BB) - Pistols & Shotguns (Full & Semi Auto) - No Minimum Engagement Distance / Use Semi-Auto within 10 feet.
- 2.0 Joules (~366 FPS with a .32g BB) - AEG DMR (Semi Auto Only, 75ft Minumum Engagement Distance, Must Have Magnified Optic)
- 2.0 Joules (~366 FPS with a .32g BB) - HPA DMR (Semi Auto Only, 75ft Minumum Engagement Distance, Must Have Magnified Optic)
- 3.0 Joules (~450 FPS with a .32g BB) - Spring/HPA Sniper Rifles (Single Shot Bolt Action, 100ft Minimum Engagement Distance, Must Have Magnified Optic)