Join us for another exciting small business networking trade show once again featuring SPEED-eSAX! Networking has never been so fun!!
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 (5 – 10 pm)
Lansdowne Park – Horticulture Building. 1525 Princess Patricia Way, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5J3
17:00 – 18:30 Networking with performance by Sax Appeal Ottawa
18:30 – 19:30 SPEED NETWORKING!
19:30 – 22:00 More great networking!
What is SPEED NETWORKING?
People will line-up in two rows and have about 1 minute each to quickly introduce themselves, perhaps exchange a business card etc, than move down the line to the next person. It’s an opportunity to initially connect with almost everyone in the room that would ideally lead to a future conversation and relationship.
If you are a person with abilities coming to this event, please speak with Christina Ranieri SSW, DSW and BA SOC, executive director of Ability First Ottawa for any accommodations you may need.
#eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience) is an entrepreneur networking community and trade show for small business. Events are held every 3 months (January, April, July and October).
Never been to #eSAX? Check out this short video!
Shoot I missed the early-bird deadline to register online. Can I still attend?
- YES! Tickets will be available at the door. Due to the size of eSAX, we send the names of all pre-registered attendees to print ahead of time so everyone will have a customized lanyard. We would be pleased to print you a name tag on our fancy label maker at the event if you did not have a chance to register ahead of time.
What kind of payment do you accept?
- eSAX accepts all major credit cards and cash at the door. There is a small banking machine on-site for your convenience. If you wish to pay by e-transfer or cheque, please contact us ahead of time so that alternate arrangements can be made.
- eSAX is also a member of BarterPay and would be pleased to accept such transactions for attendance if confirmed by your BarterPay broker prior to the close of online registration. After online registration ends, BarterPay payments will no longer be accepted. Note that BarterPay is only applicable for attendance and is not accepted for the cost of exhibiting or any other transactions.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Your eSAX ticket printout entitles you to take OC Transpo for FREE to, and from the event! (Please show the OC Transpo driver your ticket).
- You can purchase an underground parking pass during the eSAX online registration process to make your networking experience worry-free!
- The Glebe has plenty of on-street meter parking throughout the neighborhood (but please make sure to pay attention to all City of Ottawa parking signs).
What is the run-down of eSAX?
- Feel free to view this cool #MannequinChallenge video to get an idea on the overall layout of eSAX. (Pretty neat eh?)
- The first few hours or so are open networking, where people can visit the booths, mix, mingle and interact in a pleasant atmosphere. (fyi, we highly recommend our signature cocktail 'Sax on the Beach')!!
What should I wear?
eSAX is a professional entrepreneur networking event, but with a more social aspect. (In fact, the letter 'S' in eSAX actually stands for the word 'social'! You may wish to also consider branding yourself for maximum exposure.
Yellow and black colors are encouraged, but fedoras and eSOX would be awesome!! (Order a pair today)!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Feel free to contact Jarrod Goldsmith with any questions. Tel: 613-834-6641
Thank you for joining us @eSAX. HAPPY NETWORKING!