If your products or services are more exclusive, or you are not achieving expected results from other events, join us for Ottawa’s must-attend exclusive monthly networking experience for executives and community leaders.
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 (7-9 pm EDT)
Featured Guest: Steve Kanellakos (City Manager - City of Ottawa)
UNFORTUNATELY Mr. Kanellakos is no longer able to join us, BUT we are pleased to welcome Michael Wood (Small Business Champion & owner of Ottawa Special Events)!
Hear and ask questions on how Mike Wood has been successfully gaining the confidence of not only Ottawa entrepreneurs, but ALL levels of government. He's fighting hard for struggling small businesses to be heard!
A VIRUTAL LINK WILL BE PROVIDED AT CHECK-OUT
Here is a short introductory video that should be reviewed prior to the event
Why isn't the location for the next eXclusive eXperience shown?
- It's VIRTUAL! Location for each event will be made available to those who register in the confirmation e-mail upon check-out. Due to the eXclusive nature of these events, we do not accept people showing-up at the door.
Shoot I missed the deadline to register online. Can I still attend the upcoming eXclusive eXperience event?
- Please contact Jarrod Goldsmith (Tel: 613-834-6641). If there are still spots available he would be pleased to accommodate.
What is the run-down of the event?
- eXclusive eXperience events are normally held in a different up-scale establishment every month. In non-Covid19 times, a variety of horderves would have been provided, and everyone will have been offered the option of two drinks. The format is a casual meet-and-greet where attendees will have the opportunity to connect with everyone in the room. Attendance for each event would normally have been capped at 15 people, but for virtual events, this limit has been relaxed. When good people have the chance to really connect and build a relationship, great things are bound to happen!
What should I wear?
- eXclusive eXperience is a professional entrepreneur networking event where you will be interacting with business owners and community leaders. Business casual is suggested (...especially the upper half of you that will be visible on camera).
- The virtual event will be recorded, but ONLY those on the 'stage' in presentation mode will be seen. Attendee names, pictures or other information will NOT be recorded UNLESS they accept to be on 'stage'. By accepeting the invitation to join on 'stage', attendees acknowledge and agree to have their video and microphone correspondance recorded for use on the eSAX YouTube channel.
- Will not be available (for paid events).
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Feel free to contact Jarrod Goldsmith with any questions. Tel: 613-834-6641
Thank you for joining us. HAPPY NETWORKING!