The world’s largest Olympic-style festival for dogs returns with dock and disc dog competitions, sheep herding demonstrations, balloon glows and flights, wiener dog races, a pet costume parade and so much more!
The FREE two-day family event takes place Memorial Day weekend – May 29 and 30, 2021 - and is the same weekend as Balloons over Bavarian Inn, with daily competitions and nightly balloon glow events in the grassy field near River Place Shops. Dogs are welcome but please note - all dogs must be on leashes! For more information and a full schedule, visit www.dogbowlfun.com
NEW THIS YEAR! A VIP Festival Package that includes tons of special offers and goodies from Dog Bowl AND your very own dedicated parking space right next to the festival grounds! We are also including some doggone cute bandanas with each Canine Cruise registration - read on for more details about the festival and to purchase your registration packages!
VIP Festival Package: This specially-designed package includes tons of gifts from Dog Bowl along with your own special parking pass located right near the festival grounds. The VIP Festival Package is yours for only $149.99 and is valued at over $200! It also includes the following items:
- $25 voucher for official Dog Bowl festival t-shirt
- $10 in Vouchers for Food and Beverage purchases
- $10 Dog Bowl-branded Doggie Bandana
- $10 Package of Homemade Puppy Pretzels
- $20 in River Place Shops gift certificates
- $5 Hello Cats and Dogs gift certificate
- Four mini golf passes valued at $24 and a $20 game card for use at the Bavarian Inn Lodge's Family Fun Center
- $10 in Arcade Tokens for the River Place Shops Game Room
- Dog Bowl Souvenir Backpack - Stocked with two water bottles, Frank's Muth Popcorn and Bavarian Inn Buttered Pretzels, plus a voucher to pick out your own cheese spread from the Frankenmuth Cheese Haus! Valued at over $30.
Canine Cruise Package: Join your fellow Dog Bowl fans on the Annual Canine Cruise on the Cass River! The Bavarian Belle Riverboat has graciously sponsored this experience, which includes admission for one person and one dog for an hourlong boat ride starting at 10 AM on Saturday, May 29 or Sunday, May 30. The Canine Cruise Package includes the following items:
- Registration for one person and one dog for the Bavarian Belle Riverboat for that specific date and time - make sure to choose the right date!
- One-size-fits-all Dog Bowl-branded doggie bandana
Register soon as there are limited amounts of the VIP Festival Package and the Canine Cruise Package sells out every year! Do you have a question? Email Dog Bowl Event Organizer Jessica Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Frankenmuth Dog Bowl:
The Dog Bowl festival is part of Frankenmuth Dog Bowl, Inc. - a 501(c)(c) organization with a mission of advocating for responsible pet ownership through educatonal programs and world-class events like the annual Dog Bowl festival at River Place Shops.
Shop our pet-themed vendor marketplace, sign your dog up for doggie races or lure coursing competitions and explore more than 40 shops and attractions located throughout our German-themed outdoor shopping complex. Get the full schedule and all the details at www.dogbowlfun.com
All events take place at River Place Shops, 925 S. Main St. Parking is located around the German-styled shopping complex and along Weiss Street. With activities spread out on over 25 acres of Bavarian Inn property, there will be plenty of space for guests and canines to enjoy themselves safely.
River Place Shops requires all guests to wear a mask to enter any enclosed spaces at the shopping complex or throughout Frankenmuth.
We encourage all participants to social distance themselves from others outside of their household and stay home if they are sick or experiencing any symptoms related to the coronavirus. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the complex, along with both indoor and outdoor bathrooms.