Sat Nam By the Sea - A Healing Retreat: Heal all aspects of the being, dissolve old patterns, and develop self-mastery through the technologies of Sat Nam Rasayan®, Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, and Sound Healing.
Join Mahan Kirn and Amarjot September 15–21, 2019 for a 7-day, 6-night adventure at Casa Om in Puerto Morelos, Mexico!
Just 20 minutes from Cancun, Casa Om overlooks the Caribbean’s stunning blue waters and white sand beaches. Blending simple yet elegant accommodations, delicious healthy vegan/vegetarian food, and a supporting, caring staff, Casa Om is the perfect space to release, relax, unwind, and heal the mind, body, and spirit.
What is included:
- 6 nights/7 days of accommodations (price varies by category)
- 6 breakfasts (daily)
- 4 dinners
- Beautiful accommodations in double or single occupancy rooms, with private baths, organic sheets, and AC
- Daily housekeeping, towels, fresh water, safe, fans, and WiFi
- Airport transfers to/from Cancun International Airport
- A combination of daily Sat Nam Rasayan® + Kundalini Yoga and Meditation + Sound Healing Sessions
What is NOT included:
- Round-trip airfare to/from Cancun, Mexico.(flights must arrive before 3pm on Sunday, September 15 and depart after 11am on Saturday, September 21)
- Lunch (most participants will eat in town, by beach, or on excursions)
- 2 dinners (groups may go into town and explore dining options) Optional (may be purchased at resort)
- Local tourist excursions
- Onsite spa treatments
- Surf/SUP lessons
There are no refunds or credits for retreats. Please look into flight times and pricing BEFORE you book your retreat. This is a substance-free retreat. No alcohol, no drugs, no tobacco either on the premises of Casa Om or on outings. Allow the focus to be on healing and nurturing yourself.
Who is this retreat for? Everyone! Especially if you are...
busy all the time
stressed, having anxiety, or dealing with depression
- having chronic fatigue or other stress related illnesses
needing more YOU time- having issues sleeping, relaxing and recuperating
wanting a "reset" with beautiful nourishing food and a clean, healthy lifestyle
dreaming of a week off to heal and renew without the distractions of the daily grind
brand new to healing or yoga, and want to learn in a safe and supportive environment
a healer, yogi, or teacher and want to gain new tools!
BEST REASON... you want to have fun and hang out with some awesome people for a week.