Racer and Spectator Tickets Will Be Available At The Gate With Exact Change (Cash Only)!
New For August 1st Street Fight: Masks must be worn at Street Fights in all indoor and high traffic areas on property.
Masks must be on:
- Concession Stand Line
- Staging Lanes
- Any other commons areas with high foot-traffic
Masks can be removed:
- When socially distanced in grandstands
- When at racer’s trailer in pit parking area
Pricing (Online or In Person)
Racer Entry: $20
- Max 200 Entries! No Gate Entries Available.
Spectator Entry: $10
- Advance Online Purchase Suggested.
- Cash Only At Gate, Exact Amount Required, No Change Will Be Given
Email confirmation of tickets/racer entry required for ticket staff at the gate to scan
Online Registration Will Open: July 27th at 10:00 AM EST
Guidelines For All Spectators & Racers
- Masks will be Required for entrance into the event.
- Practice social distancing measures at all times while on Bristol Dragway property.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Bristol Dragway reserves the right to conduct temperature and health screening of any individual on property. Participation in the event is conditioned upon consent to this screening.
- Tower and Roof Access will be restricted to only essential personnel.
- Everyone must be off property within 1 hour of the final pair going down the racetrack.
- The Concession Stand will be open with social distancing and safety precautions in place.
Guidelines For Spectators
- No spectator parking will be allowed in the Dragway Pits.
- Spectators will be parked in the Sportsman Lot (Where Tech normally takes place) and walk up to the grandstands.
- Spectators will not be allowed to stand on the fences, in the staging lanes, around the starting line, or throughout the Pits.
- Spectators will be required to sit in the grandstands, while continuing to practice safe social distancing practices.
- Groups of less than 10 will be allowed to sit together, with sufficient space between them and the next group of spectators.
Guidelines For Racers
- Tech Inspection will take place near the E.T. Booth.
- Only Racers will be allowed in the Dragway Pits, please leave at least 10 feet space between you and the next competitor.
- Racers are allowed 1 Crew Member to assist with the car in the Staging Lanes and on the Starting Line.
- Both the racer and crew are to stay with the car and away from other participants.
- Please bring your own pen in case paperwork need to be filled out! Pens will not be handed out, and are the responsibility of the racer to provide.