ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
as of 6/16 @12am
Plenty of Spots Available, please arrive between 6am - 8am on Saturday, June 18, 2022 to Gate A located on Colima & Murphy Ranch Road - See Website for more details
DOE Registration is $60, Shirts, Pint Glasses & Medals are while supplies last - Arrive Early to recieve your swag!
ALL SHOW VEHICLES are on a “first come, first serve basis”.
Parking Spots will be assigned once you arrive!
If you would like to be places next to friend or family member, please arrive together
WHITTIER AREA COMMUNITY CHURCH WACC
WHITTIER CAR SHOW
A community event and fundraiser benefiting young men and women transitioning out of foster care
Saturday, June 18, 2022
WACC (8100 Colima Rd, Whittier, CA 90605) is bringing back this community favorite on Father’s Day Weekend to celebrate SoCal’s rich car culture in a fun family friendly event for everyone to enjoy. Featuring 200+ of the most unique and rare Classic & Muscle Cars, Lowriders,VWs, Exotics, Imports, Trucks, andAntiques that SoCal has to offer!
Come and admire the cars, meet the owners, talk shop, enjoy Live Music, Food Trucks, Vendors, a Kids Zone with games/activities, raffle prizes, and of course, soak up that warm Cali sun!
OPEN to the Public | Admission is Free
Vehicle Registration will include:
- One 8 x 10 Parking Spot in a selected area
- Custom designed T-Shirt
- Unique VIP medal
- Official event beverage cup
Vehicle Registration | Pricing Tiers
- 2/1 – 2/14/22 = $40 (Early Bird)
- 2/15 – 5/14/22 = $50
- 5/15 – 6/10/22 = $50
- Day of Event = $60 (Plenty of Spots available)
NEW FOR 2022
This year we will feature the “People Choice Award.” The winner will be honored with a plaque and have a special show place in our main pavilion in 2023.
- Classic / Muscle Cars
- JDM / Imports
- High-Concept / Exotic
Awards & Plaques will be given to:
- People’s Choice Award (1)
- Best of Show (1)
- Officer Keith Boyer Award (voted by First Responders)
- Best work in Progress (1)
- Kids' Choice Award (1)
- Top of each Category (7)
- Outstanding of each Category (7)
SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW!
SPACE IS LIMITED.
BENEFITTING FOSTER YOUTH &
THE VULNERABLE IN OUR COMMUNITY
All proceeds of the event will support foster youth and vulnerable individuals and families in our community, including assisting in bridging the gap for young men and women transitioning out of foster care.
Did you know?
- 20,150 children in Los Angeles County were in out-of-home placement as of December 2021.
- After reaching the age of 18, 20% of the children who were in foster care will become instantly homeless.
- In 2020, 895 children “aged out” of foster care without a permanent family.
- There is less than a 3% chance for children who have aged out of foster care to earn a college degree at any point in their life.
Find out more about WACC's community partners by clicking the link below.
Join us on Sunday, June 19, 2022, for a “Father’s Day” message by Pastor John Riley. All are welcome. Please visit www.wacc.net for more information.