A limited number of combo tickets are available for athletes wishing to compete in both the North American Championships and the World Championships.
These discounted tickets are strictly limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Registration is now open for the 2018 North American Obstacle Course Racing Championships and the 2018 Obstacle Course Racing World Championships. Please note that all athletes, including pre-registered athletes must qualify to compete prior for the 15K and 3K distances.
Insurance is available for these tickets, the instructions for purchase will be provided in the confirmation email.
2018 North American Obstacle Course Racing Championships
5 Village Lodge Rd, South Londonderry, VT 05155, USA
August 10 - 12, 2018
2018 OCR World Championships
Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood CM15 0LA, UK
October 19 - 21, 2018
Additionally, please note the following:
- Athletes from North America, and Central America are eligible to compete in the North American OCR Championships.
- There are 100 pre-registration tickets available per division on a first-come first-served basis.
- Registrations not deferrable, refundable or transferable to other individuals, with the exception of athletes who purchase Ticket Guardian insurance.
- With the exception of Friday's 3K event, athletes are required to collect their packets at registration the day prior to their event.
- Age Group athletes compete in their Age Group division based on their age on race day.
- When registering for 15K and 3K, both entries must be in the same division (e.g. if an athlete races Pro in the 3K, they must also race Pro in the 15K).
- NorAm Athletes must be registered by July 1, 2018 to be included in any customized event components (e.g. personalized athlete credentials, posters, etc.).
- NorAm Registration closes on August 1, 2018 at midnight EDT.
- OCRWC Athletes must be registered by September 1, 2018 to be included in any customized event components (e.g. personalized athlete credentials, posters, etc.).
- OCRWC Registration closes on October 1, 2018 at midnight EDT.
The following Divisions are available:
STANDARD (15K) DISTANCE NORTH AMERICAN AND WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Men Age Group: 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
- Women Age Group: 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+