Event Organizers’ Clubhouse Guidebook
Clubhouse is a new type of social network based on voice—where people around the world come together to talk, listen, and learn from each other in real-time. Event organizers are showing up on this powerful platform that welcomes a two-way engagement to connect and share ideas with other peers in the industry. This eBook offers insight on what this app is, how it works, and the best “Rooms” for event organizers to learn and exchange knowledge on how to create, manage, and execute more engaging experiences for event attendees.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A description of the Clubhouse app user interface
- An explanation of the different types of roles Clubhouse users can take on
- An outline of the various “Rooms” and “Clubs” you can start or join
- Tips for how to improve your Clubhouse profile
- An overview of how Clubhouse can serve as a powerful networking mechanism