How can I transfer my registration to another person?
Last Updated: Feb 3, 2021 10:07AM PST
Please note that your ability to transfer your registration is up to the event organizer. The event may or may not allow for this, so be sure to check with the event’s policies, before attempting to transfer your entry.
If it is allowed by the event organizer, it’s important to note that only those that actually bought a registration will be able to make this change. If someone registered you or bought your registration for you, please contact the Buyer to make any changes.
If you are the original buyer, please follow the steps below to transfer your entry to someone else:
1. Log In to your Events.com account. If you don’t have an account, select SIGN UP and use the same email as listed on your registration.
2. Click on YOU in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select MY EVENTS on the left of the page.
3. Find the event you are attending and click on MANAGE EVENT/ VIEW ORDER.
4. Find the person’s name that you want to transfer the registration from.
5. Select MANAGE REGISTRATION then Transfer Registration.
6. Enter the person’s Email Address you would like to transfer the registration to and click SEND TRANSFER. If there is a transfer fee there will be a notice under the email field – “The transfer recipient will be charged an additional fee for the transfer.”
7. You will see that under the person’s registration number, it will now read, PENDING TRANSFER in the order. This will confirm that your transfer request was sent out.
An email has been sent to the person you are transferring the registration to, and you will also receive a copy of the email. Once the person has accepted the transfer you will see a CANCELLED date and the text TRANSFERRED.
Please note: If you purchased Attendee Protection it will not transfer to the new attendee. If it is still being offered, the new attendee will have a chance to purchase their own Attendee Protection when they accept the transfer.