Can I print tickets with the Events.com EverySale™ app?
Last Updated: Oct 22, 2019 08:26AM PDT
Yes, the app works with select thermal printers so you can print individual tickets, as well as a single order receipt. If you need help selecting your printer please refer to our article – What kind of hardware equipment do I need to use Events.com EverySale™ app?
If you’re ready to set up your printer, please follow the steps below!
1. Log in to the Events.com EverySale app
2. Select the event for which you want to set up a printer
3. Go to the event settings page
4. Turn Print Tickets or Print Registrations to ON and follow the prompts to select a nearby printer
5. Connect the printer’s power cord into the back of the printer and then to an electrical outlet
6. Connect the printer to the router
7. Plug one end of an ethernet cable to the back of the printer and the other end into any available port on the router (or switch)
8. Turn on the printer and wait for the blue light to stop blinking and appear solid.
Pro Tips: If using more than one printer, we suggest labeling each printer for easier setup
If using your own printer(s), the name of the printer will display when you search for it in the app’s event settings page
If renting a printer from Events.com, the printer’s MAC address will be labeled on the printer, select this when choosing a printer in the app’s event settings page – email email@example.com for more info.