How do I allow my event goers to edit their attendee items?
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2019 04:01PM PDT
As an event organizer, giving your event goers the ability to update their attendee items (such as T-shirts, or wave times) can be particularly useful. This includes changing their answers, adding existing, or brand new items that were added by you after your original launch. Events.com makes it easy to control and tailor this ability based on YOUR needs. Here’s how to do it!
1. Log In to Events.com.
2. As an organizer your first screen will be your organization data. You can select between your LIVE, DRAFT, and COMPLETED events and choose the event for which you want to enable changes to attendee items.
3. Next, go to EVENT DETAILS in the left side navigation and select Setting.
4. You will see the option to Allow changes to attendee items. Toggle this to YES.
5. Select the registrations that you want to allow event goers to be able to update their items in. For any categories that you do not select, event goers will not be able to update their attendee items. The attendee items must have inventory to be available for your event goers to be able to select them.
7. Press SAVE and voilà you’re done.
Note: If the new category has a higher price, the additional payment will be collected from the event goer at the time of the change. In the case of an item downgrade, a refund is not generated by the system.