How do I cancel an attendee’s order?
Last Updated: Feb 3, 2021 10:10AM PST
As an event organizer, sometimes you need to cancel an attendee’s order. With Events.com you have the option to cancel the attendee’s order in just a few easy steps. See how to do it below!
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. As an organizer, your first screen will be your organization data. Select an event from your LIVE for which you want to cancel an order.
3. Click People on your event card to go straight to your Attendees. If you’re in your event, go to PEOPLE on the left side navigation and select Attendees.
4. In the search bar, type in the name or email address of the attendee whose order you’d like to cancel. Select the person that you want to cancel.
5. Within the event goer’s page, select View Order in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Click on MANAGE ORDER and then select Cancel Items. You will now be in the order screen that will allow you to cancel one item or several items from the order.
7. Select the item(s), that you wish to cancel by checking off each individual box to the left of the item. If it’s the whole order, you can click the CANCEL ENTIRE ORDER option at the top which selects all items to be canceled from the order.
8. Select SUBMIT CANCELLATION and voilà you’re done! Your event goer will see their cancelled items on their Events.com account, and receive an email informing them of the cancellations
Pro Tip: In Step 4, you can use the attendees first name, last name or both to narrow down your search!