How do I check-in attendees?
Last Updated: May 28, 2019 01:35PM PDT
Below are some steps your staff/volunteers will need to follow to check-in attendees using the Event Assistant App:
1. Set up the event using these steps.
3. You will see the Attendee List for this event.
4. Attendees can be found using one of four ways:
- Scroll through the list
- Type in an attendee’s name or team name in the search box at the top of the screen
- Tap on the microphone icon to trigger the voice search and say the attendee’s name or team name
- Open up the QR scanner via the icon at the top of the screen to scan a QR code
6. If all event check-in settings are turned OFF, the check-in is complete. Hooray!
7. If any event check-in settings are turned ON, go through the check-in flow to complete the process.
8. If applicable, you will see a confirmation page that summarizes the information collected from the attendee. You can choose to send a copy of the confirmation to the attendee.