How do I check-in attendees?
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2022 07:07AM PDT
Below are some steps your staff/volunteers will need to follow to check-in attendees using the EveryHere™ App:
1. Set up the event using these steps.
2. From the Hosting view, select the event you want to work on by tapping on it
3. You will see the Attendee List for this event.
4. Attendees can be found using one of four ways:
- Scroll through the list
- Type in an attendee’s name or team name in the search box at the top of the screen
- Tap on the microphone icon to trigger the voice search and say the attendee’s name or team name
- Open up the QR scanner via the icon at the top of the screen to scan a QR code
5. Once the attendee has been found, swipe right
6. If all event check-in settings are turned OFF, the check-in is complete. Hooray!
7. If any event check-in settings are turned ON, go through the check-in flow to complete the process.
8. If applicable, you will see a confirmation page that summarizes the information collected from the attendee. You can choose to send a copy of the confirmation to the attendee.