How do I set up multi-quantity promotions?
Last Updated: Jul 4, 2019 07:30AM PDT
With Events.com you have full control over the creation and management of your event’s discounting for multiple purchases. You can set up a promotion for your participants based on their Registration/Ticket type and the quantity they are purchasing with the Multi-Quantity feature.
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. While in your event, click on PROMOTIONS and select Multi-Quantity on the left side of your screen.
3. Enter your Multi-Quantity information.
- DISCOUNT – Choose between a flat amount ($) or a percent (%) off of the purchase price.
- REGISTRATIONS – From the dropdown menu, you can select which tickets/registrations the discount applies to.
- DATE & TIME AVAILABLE – From the dropdown menu, you can select the time frame this quantity discount will be valid.
- BUY – Set the amount of tickets that are required to obtain the discounting. (Ex: 4 or More). The discount that applies off of each eligible item displays in the next box. And in the final box, select the maximum number of items to be discounted.
4. Click SAVE at the top or bottom of the page before navigating to a new page. Based on the date you added, the promotion is ready for your attendees!