What are some tips and tricks for a successful event check-in using EveryHere™ App?
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2022 07:17AM PDT
We understand the importance of keeping lines moving and your event goers happy on event day. We suggest that you do the following to make the best of our EveryHere™ App.
1. Make sure you have access to enough Android devices that run on Marshmallow (6) version with a back camera.
3. Encourage attendees to bring their PDF ticket attached to their confirmation email for faster check-in using QR code scanner.
4. Use the search functionality if the attendee does not have a QR code. You can search by name or team name.
5. In order to use a cellular network, you must have a 4G plan with high data to support the app.
6. Keeping the app connected to the network gives you the most flexibility. Have a wifi hotspot available in case your wifi connection is not reliable.
7. If you are using a hotspot and the connection is slow, try removing devices or adding another hotspot.
8. If you will not have reliable network connection, use Offline Mode You will need to download the attendee list in a connected area and upload check-in data when you return to a network connection.