Can I create promo codes for my event, so event goers can attend at a discounted rate?
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2019 12:16PM PDT
With Events.com you have full control over the creation and management of your event’s promo codes. You can allow your participants to use promo codes on their Registrations/Tickets but also on their Attendee Items/Other Stuff.
1. Click on PROMOTIONS and select PROMO CODES on the left side of your screen.
2. Enter your promo code information.
- PROMO CODE – Name your promo code. The name you enter here will be used in your reports.
- DISCOUNT – Choose between a flat amount ($) or a percent (%) off of the purchase price.
- USAGE LIMIT – This will restrict how many times the code can be used. Leave the field blank for Unlimited usage.
- APPLICABLE TO – From the dropdown menu, you can select which Registrations/Tickets or Purchases (Attendee Items or Other Stuff) the discount applies to.
3. To choose the dates this code is available for, click on the gear icon.
4. Enter a start and end date for when this discount code will be available.
5. Click SAVE at the top or bottom of the page before navigating to a new page.