Editing Calendar Settings
Last Updated: Aug 26, 2022 08:02AM PDT
After creating your calendar, you may want to change some of the settings for your calendar, whether this is the website URL, the location, the radius, or which categories you allow on your calendar. These settings can be changed at any time. To make these changes, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Events.com account under ‘Events.com Calendar’
- Once in your account, in the upper right corner click on your name followed by ‘Dashboard’
- In the list of ‘Your Calendars’, locate the calendar that you would like to change.
- Once located, you will click on ‘MANAGE’ followed by ‘Edit in the drop down menu
- After you have finished making the changes to your calendar, click ‘Save changes’ to finalize
Once in there you will be able to make changes to anything that you may need. Be sure that once you have made those changes that you click save before leaving the page.