How do I or a teammate switch teams?
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2019 06:14AM PDT
Note: The event organizer will need to have enabled this feature to allow for you to switch teams. If you do not see this option, you will need to contact the organizer directly.
As long as changing teams is allowed, each member of the team can do this for themselves. Read below to find out how to do this!
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. Click on YOU in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select MY EVENTS on the left of the page.
3. Click on MANAGE EVENT in the appropriate event box and VIEW ORDER. NOTE: You do not want to click on Manage Team.
4. Scroll down to your registration and click on the team switch icon to the immediate right of your team name.
5. A Switch Teams pop-up will appear. Please type in the new team name you wish to join. If the new team requires an access code you will need to get this from the new team’s captain. Once you have the new team name and, if needed, the access code entered please click on SWITCH TEAMS.
6. You will be brought back to the MANAGE EVENT screen and your new team name will be listed. You will also receive an email confirming your team switch. Congrats, you’re done!