How can I update my order info, including answers to form questions, changing attendee items and signing waivers?
Last Updated: Apr 18, 2019 10:42AM PDT
If the event organizer has turned on the capability, you can make updates or add new answers to the information in your original order. Please follow the steps below to access your order, and edit & save its content. Please keep in mind this may include answers to new questions (that weren’t there when you originally submitted your order), changing an attendee item (commonly t-shirt size or wave time) or acceptance of a new waiver (or new version of the original one).
1. Log in to your Events.com account.
2. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner of the page and select MY EVENTS from the left menu.
3. Find the event you are attending and click on VIEW ORDER. If you are on a team, you must first click on MANAGE EVENT and then select VIEW ORDER.
4. Click on the MANAGE REGISTRATION (or TICKET) button and select Edit Information.
5. Update or add any necessary answers, or attendee items. If there are multiple Attendee Items you may need to click See More. Select a new response and press Save at the bottom of the screen. This updates your registration in real time.
A new waiver will be at the very bottom. Scroll down, and after you’ve read the waiver, click the check box agreeing that you have read and agree.
6. Click SAVE.
*There are no refunds for a decrease in price. If there is an increase in price associated with the change, the credit card fields will appear and you will need to enter in your payment info and click ‘Submit Order’. You will receive an email reflecting your change.