How do I add purchases to my order?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 11:42AM PDT
Note: The organizer needs to enable this feature in order for you to add purchases to your order after registering for an event.
If the organizer has turned this feature on you will be able to add a purchase to your order. Follow the steps bellow to access you order, add an item and pay for it.
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner of the page and select MY EVENTS from the left menu.
3. Find the event you are attending and click on VIEW ORDER.
4. Click on the MANAGE REGISTRATION (or TICKET) button and select Edit Information.
5. If your item is not visible, click SELECT ADDITIONAL ITEMS. Make your selection. When there is a cost associated with the option, the credit card fields will populate. Enter in your payment info and SUBMIT ORDER. You will receive an email to confirm you’ve added the purchase.
Pro Tip: If you are downgrading an item (the original item costs more), a refund will not be issued by the system. Please contact the organizer to inquire about their refund policy.