How do I cancel unfulfilled Corporate Group registrations?
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2019 01:38PM PDT
These instructions will help you cancel an unfulfilled registration from a Corporate Group’s order. The spot will be removed from the Corporate Group Center’s inventory and not be available for another attendee. If the spot has already been filled, you will need to remove the prepaid registration from the Corporate Group first, to place the spot back into the unfulfilled inventory. Or if you intend to remove a person from the Corporate Group so the Buyer can offer the registration to someone else, the steps in this article will help you with those – How do I remove an attendee from a Corporate Group?
Let’s get that registration cancelled!
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. As an organizer your first screen will be your organization data. You can select between your LIVE, DRAFT and COMPLETED events and click the event you wish to cancel an unfulfilled Corporate Group registration/ticket.
3. Click on PEOPLE, and then Buyers.
4. Search either by name, email, corporate group, order number, or Last 4 of CC of the Corporate Group order you wish to cancel a registration/ticket in, and click on their Buyer card.
5. From this view, click Manage Order, and you will see the option to Cancel Items. From here you can cancel the corporate group registrations by clicking the box to the left and selecting the desired number in the dropdown. When finished, click Submit Cancellation.
The system will always confirm that you do wish to cancel an order, so make sure to double check you are cancelling the correct one(s).
This cancelled spot will be removed from the Corporate Group Center. And the inventory adjusted.