How do I change my registration/ticket type?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 11:41AM PST
Note: The event organizer needs to have enabled this feature in order for you to be able to change your Registration/Ticket type. Be sure to check the organizer’s website to see if this change are allowed for your Registration/Ticket type. If this feature has been turned on, you must also be listed as the Buyer of the Registration/Ticket type to make this change (you are the person who made the purchase).
As an event goer there are times when you may want to change the type of Registration or Ticket that you have purchased. You signed up for the half marathon, but are now ready yo tackle the full marathon. Or, maybe you bought a regular ticket but now want to upgrade to the VIP package. Events.com males the process easy and seamless. Here’s how to make the change in just a few steps!
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. In the top left corner, click on MY EVENTS tab.
3. Find the Event Card for which you wish to manage and select VIEW ORDER.
4. Find the registration/ticket that you would like to change. Select MANAGE REGISTRATION or MANAGE TICKET and Change Registration (or Ticket).
5. Next, you will be able to select the new category you want. Note: You will only be able to select categories that have space available, are open for registration/purchase and that have been permitted by the organizer. Select the one you want and Continue.
6. You will now need to complete the information required by the organizer for the new category. Any Required Items from you previous entry will also be cancelled and require addition to your new order.
7. To finalize the change, you will be credited the amount previously paid, and, if there is a balance owing, you will need to complete payment.
8. Submit Order and voilà you’re all set! You will receive a confirmation email and be able to manage the new registration category.
Pro Tip: Downgrades will not result in a refund. All refund requests should be made directly to the event organizer in accordance to their policies.