How do I edit my event?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 12:12PM PDT
Forgot to add something to your event when you created it? No problem! After you have created event, at any point you can EDIT your event to have all the information that it needs. To see how to EDIT your event follow the steps below!
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. In your event, click the EDIT button towards the top right corner.
3. To ensure the best possible experience for your audience, add as much detail and branding as possible.
4. Add your event’s description. You may add as much information as needed. We recommend something short and sweet to allow for a quick understanding of your event by your audience.
5. Link your event details page to a website by adding the URL under Your Event URL. Please note this is optional.
6. Be Social! We highly suggest that you add social media feeds to your event details page, to drive brand loyalty and increase conversion.
7. Click Save to finish and save your work.
8. If no edits are needed, simply click GO LIVE.