How do I set up my own standard Stripe account?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 12:14PM PDT
When you create your own Stripe account, you will be able to choose your own schedule for when you want to get paid out from your event. You’ll receive a payment summary listing the dates and amounts deposited. Find out how to easily set up your Stripe account below!
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. As an organizer your first screen will be your organization data. You can select between your LIVE, DRAFT and COMPLETED events and find the event for which you want to set up payment.
3. Here you can click the name of your event to open your event and then click PAYMENT INFO in your event navigation (left side).
4. Click SET UP STRIPE.
5. This next page contains all of the information necessary to create a Stripe account. If you already have a Stripe account, you can click Sign In and connect it to your event. If you’re brand new, Stripe has provided helpful links throughout the form to answer questions along the way.
6. When complete, click Authorize access to this account. You’ll be taken back to Events.com and be ready to start selling!