How do I update my payment information for my second installment?
Last Updated: Feb 3, 2021 10:06AM PST
If you signed up for an event to pay in installments, your original payment information will be used for the second payment as the default. But if you want to have it charged to a different card, or need another attempt processed after a failed transaction you can update or re-enter your payment information with these simple steps:
1. Log In to your Events.com account with the email used for your order.
2. In the top left of the page select MY EVENTS.
3. Select View Order to open up your order.
4. While in the settings for your order, you can view the payments made, which include the down payment, and final payment. (Here it will show If the down payment is paid, pending, or past due.)
5. At the bottom you will see the fees, total, paid, and owing. There will be a highlighted option called update credit card, where you can change the card or enter in the existing information for another payment attempt (when it’s past due).
6. Before the installment date, enter in your new information and you have two choices. Selecting Save & Pay Later will have the new card used on the payment installment date. If you select Pay Now the payment will be processed immediately with the new card.
If your installment is past due, fill in all the boxes required to update or re-enter your card. And finish it off by selecting Pay Now. This will process your payment immediately.