How do I view check-in data?
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2019 12:00PM PDT
You can view check-in data via two separate reports in Events.com. If you had attendees take selfies or sign waivers, the URL to each image will be provided. Simply log into an account with access to the event, and follow the steps below.
1. Log In to Events.com
2. As an organizer your first screen will be your Org Summary. You can select between your LIVE, DRAFT and COMPLETED events and find the event for which you want to view your check-in data.
3. Select DATA on your event card. Or if you are already in your event click on DATA in the left side event navigation menu
4. Select the Downloads tab
5. In the Select Download dropdown, choose one of these two reports and then click START DOWNLOAD
- The Registration Report will include check-in data along with other registration information.
- The Check-In Report will include only check-in details.