How do I integrate my social media feeds?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 11:56AM PDT
Events.com makes it easy to link your event page to your website (or any website you want), as well as your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter feeds. We don’t have to tell you how important social media can be when you’re trying to encourage the masses to share and promote your event. You can add Facebook, Twitter and Instagram when you Create an Event, or follow the steps below if you are already working on a draft.
1. Log In to your Events.com account and navigate to your event.
2. While in your event, click on EDIT in the upper right navigation.
3. Scroll to the SOCIAL section.
4. Enter your Facebook page name – pagename (the URL will display after clicking Save).
Note: Facebook does not allow “Event” pages to be shared, so please make sure this is your Facebook “Page”.
5. Enter your Twitter handle.
6. For Instagram integration, you will need to authorize that your images can be published publicly. To do this, you’ll need to log in to your Instagram account first. But no worries, it’s very simple and just a couple of extra steps. See below.
- Click on Log in to Instagram
- Login to Instagram and Authorize Events.com to access your photos and post them on a public site.
- Once you click Authorize, you will be taken back to your page to continue working on your event. That’s it!
7. Be sure to click SAVE when you’re done to capture all your hard work!