How do I customize my event page?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 12:11PM PDT
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. In your event, click on EDIT in the upper right navigation.
3. You can edit your event’s basic information at any time. This includes the information you entered when you first created your event (event name, type, category, location, date, and time).
4. We recommend that you add a description to your event to include further information such as:
– Schedule of events
– What to bring
– Hotel accommodations
Note: You can add images, and links to your description.
5. After you’ve finalized your details, go back up to the right corner and click on DESIGN.
6. There are three sections that you can use to customize your event page’s design.
– Color Scheme
– Banner Image
7. You can click sample underneath each layout to see what they would look like finished. As you test out the colors, you can click view from below the drop downs. If you are happy with your choices, click SAVE.
8. If you’d like to add an image, toggle to YES and either drag and drop, or click SELECT IMAGE. The ideal size is 2732 x 700 pixels. After uploading, click SAVE. You can preview your banner image by selecting view from the right corner.
Note: Keep in mind that the name, date and location will be placed on top of your banner, unless you use one of the additional layouts.