Do I need to have staff to sell tickets/registrations with the Events.com EverySale™ app at my event?
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2019 09:23AM PST
No, the Events.com EverySale app can be set to Self-Service mode so your attendees can purchase their tickets on-site without event staff. Though we recommend having event staff nearby to provide assistance.
1. Log in to the Events.com EverySale app
2. Select the event for which you want to set up on-site sales
3. Click the START ON-SITE SALES button
4. Choose the My Attendees – Self-Service management option
Remember, The Event Staff option gives you the choice of Credit Card, Cash, and/or Check, while My Attendees only allows the Credit Card option. If you need further information on the forms of payment accepted and further details: What forms of payment are accepted with Events.com EverySale™ app at my event?
5. To confirm the Credit/Debit Card payment option, click continue, and your device is now set up for self-service
Make sure you are using the Magtek uDynamo credit card swiper (modenumber 21073092)
If printing tickets, have your printer set up close by. Learn more about printing with the Events.com EverySale app