How do I buy a corporate group order?
Last Updated: Sep 4, 2019 09:17AM PDT
We are excited to hear your corporation is interested in purchasing a Corporate Group order. Your company can pre-purchase spots with these simple steps:
1. Start off by visiting the event page you wish to register your corporation for. *Please note that the event organizer must have the setting turned on for corporate buying, if it is not available feel free to reach out to them directly.
2. On the event page, you will see the Corporate Group option (under Individual and/or Team) selecting it will activate the next question.
3. Name your group, and click CREATE
4. Select how many of each registration or ticket type you would like to purchase by clicking into the box and typing the number you want. Then scroll down and click PURCHASE NOW.
5. We made sure to keep the purchasing page quick and easy for you to fill out. It will ask for your info as the buyer and payment details to submit the order.
6. After submitting your order, you will be brought to the order confirmation page. Your Corporate Group has been created. You can click Manage Corporate Group to visit it, or open your confirmation email to access it at a later time. Your Corporate Group profile will have links to provide to the members joining, and let you keep track of who has signed up.
For more on managing your Corporate Group check out – How do I manage my corporate group?